This position is a Seasonal, Full-Time position. The successful candidate must be enrolled in a co-operative education program in order to qualify. The Park Accounting position will provide assistance to the Park Accounting department located in the park. Although this position does not deal with frontline customer service, a positive attitude and upbeat type of personality is an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have some basic accounting skills, have basic computer skills, will easily take direction and is willing to take on multiple assignments
- Some responsibilities include handling park revenues received from various departments throughout the park, balancing, counting, preparing floats, processing tokens
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other miscellaneous, unplanned tasks when asked
- Follow all legislative and Marineland Health and Safety policies
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous cashier experience an asset
- Work with enthusiasm, energy, and multitasking, maintaining integrity and confidentiality and concentration while working under a variety of pressures
- Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entirety of scheduled shifts, during various weather conditions
- Work independently or part of a team
- Support a 7 day a week operation, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Marineland of Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please contact us in advance to make us aware of your needs.